Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

6/16/2008

summer time


Yesterday Lena and me went to the strawberry festival and had a good time just walking around and talking and talking and talking :)
After that we (of course) need to get some dairy queen ice cream! (not for me though, the store was REAL smelly that i wasn't in the mood for ice cream anymore)
Then we hung out at our neighbourhood pool. FOR MY LAST TIME :(
I don't get it, that i am leaving my home soon !!! Anyways. At night Paul made his delicious grilled pizza and shortly after that lena went back home. Another good bye! At night i met Greg and we went to the waterfront where a little beach party was going on. Another great day!
I love summer time :)
I have to go now... New york city is waiting for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment