Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

7/05/2008

More Pictures...

My trip is almost over :( So sad! I will miss all my people here so much!
Today was Independence Day though and it was real amazing! A lot of fun!
Right now we are at Lake Powell (check it out on a map) and tomorrow we will have a waterbomb fight with the other campteam on our campground and head out to VEEEEEEEGAS :) There i will finally see Lawrence again - after 5 weeks! I am so excited! :) And then i am also almost "home" again. Finally some good ice cream again! Okay see you soon. so here are just some pictures... :) I love it here!

San Diego! My very first "real" artichoke! DELICIOUS!

Me and Jana in Monument Valley on the Native American Safari

Some of our group running down a sand hill :) (i'm the one in pink on the left)

hiking in bryce national park

*ahhh* after my zion angels landing hike a little footwash was so good! :) Was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment