Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

6/03/2013

Shorebird

Vacation is over and we are back in Georgia. We had such a great time. Long walks (and runs) on the beach, swimming in the ocean, surfing on the waves, enjoying delicious ice cream (with some baileys *uhh jammy*), DOLPHINS evenings filled with crab hunting trips and watching Dexter & Lost :) 

Being back in Georgia isn't all that bad either though :) Weather is still beautiful and the first fireflies are doing their magic dance for attracting females (kind of like this or check out this to find out in detail why and how they enchant us humans). 

Unfortunately my camera died :( so I will simply have to keep warming you up with pictures from the vacation until I got a new one. Any recommendations? I am currently looking at this one canon t3i

Last but not least: I may have been bitten by a spider. Have a weird ring on my back. We have to keep an eye on it, but it is definitely something that I haven't seen before.

Have a lovely evening! Can't wait to show you more pictures again soon! Donations for a new camera always welcome *lol*


No comments:

Post a Comment