Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

7/19/2013

Atlanta, here I come!

Being so busy with road trips, tennis, applications and writing essays I never made it to midtown Atlanta. So today I decided it is about time to explore the city by walking around at the feet of those skyscrapers.Walking tour is printed, restaurant recommendations received and friend will pick me up in a little bit.  

Atlanta, here I come! 
(expectations are quite high as New York and Stockholm are my favorite cities. But as mommy always told me "You first have to try it, then you can say that you aren't in love :)")

Oh and before I forget: Starbucks evenings is a great invention. Very nice "bar tender" who is willing to explain all the differences of each wine, lets you sample it and checks on you if you like it. Put that together with a nice summer evening and a good friend = et voila, you have a cozy evening! Go try it yourself if you have the chance!

(my favorite part about it: the little sayings on the glasses. Here: "Take a moment or three")

No comments:

Post a Comment