Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

7/22/2013

Inspiration #2

 Fava Bean Salad with Mint and Ricotta Cheese - sounds so tasty and looks even better, doesn't it? 

Eye Candy Deluxe! More... 

I scream *Hey* - you scream I(ce) (s)Cream!

How could it be better? Combination of three cultures in one: American (Sundae Ice Cream Glass), Italian (Gelato) and German (Pretzel)

In love with J. Crew - During my hunt for the perfect outfit for a job interview three nice ladies stood by my side to make the journey a very pleasant and fun one! Wouldn't mind getting this outfit as well! 


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/23/2013

    love the pictures!
    thank you for sharing!
    Going to try to make the ice cream!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    If you get the chance send me a picture of your result :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete