Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

12/08/2013

Thank you Pia!

Dean & David. The goat cheese, walnut and grape salad was a mouthwatering dinner prior to a very inspiring Vernissage (Hackerviertel) and a late night movie ("The Counselor", which I didn't really like too much even though Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz and Cameron Diaz were in it. Still nice to look at all of them even though the main plot wasn't the most exciting one... ) 
About two weeks ago I found out that I would be able to travel to Munich for work. Needless to say that I was extremely excited to #1 go back to Bavaria and experience the special mood this spot of Germany sparks in me and #2 to see my long long long time friend Pia! We know another since high school and probably wouldn't be who we are today without another. Every time I visit her it feels like vacation. She is really the kind of personality I need to relax (especially when Lawrence is gone and nobody is forcing me to relax :)). Unfortunately we didn't manage to get a nice picture of the both of us, but it was so cozy to stay with her! Thank you Pia :) 

Well, we tried :) 


Deliciousness! Home Made Apple Crumble (hot! fresh out of the oven) with some vanilla ice cream! Simply irresistible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment