Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

8/25/2015

Happy greetings from Stuttgart!

Hello from a little trip to Stuttgart! After a seemingly very short morning at work I left for a work trip to the city where there was still a Passionata store left that I helped to open up however didn't have the chance to visit yet! 
It is our largest store in Germany and it was nice to see how nicely the lingerie was presented! Right next to the Passionata store was also one of our customers where I was able to show my dad one of the layouts that I created for the brand! 
After those little stops we enjoyed delicious burgers at Hans im Glück while adoring the beautiful rainbow. 
Today I will travel around with one of our sales people and hopefully also get to see a bit more of Stuttgart and the smaller towns around the city. 
Happy Tuesday! 🌸☀️👙



No comments:

Post a Comment