Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

8/27/2013

Inspiration #7

Photo by Matt Anderson 

They won me back! After a looong loong time without putting my rollerblades on I just went for a ride yesterday. How much I missed them! To explain this enthusiasm: Since I am 5 years old I am in love with roller skates and later rollerblades. During high school rarely one day went by without a tour (sometimes as long as 3 hours - how nice it was to have so much time on hands :)) and it was my "drug" almost. Unfortunately there aren't too many trails that allow you to inline skate here in Bamberg, but I decided to pick this hobby up again. Running is nice, but time simply flies on those skates :) OH and it is so much fun to pass all runners along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment