Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

12/22/2013

Christmas Fever ...


Its the time of the year to shop around those stores that you usually don't go into. To walk a different path or to simply stay in bed all day reading the books that have been getting dusty on your night stand. I pretty much did the same this weekend (after getting all other things out of the way like for example organizing my paperwork, reviewing my insurances and and and… Its always good to start a new year as organized as possible). My lovely friend Elisa from Bamberg came over for the weekend and we did all the girly things that are out there! 

Opening my new glossy box! It is always nice to get a nice surprise each month. It was the first time that I tried it and luckily I liked everything that was included in this beauty surprise box! Especially the dark red nail polish made me happy :)

After baking for my dog, it was time to prepare for christmas. Spreading the love with neighbors will definitely work with all those hearts :)

AND look what I received at work! InTouch Magazine thought it would be nice to pimp our living rooms and to send us some pretty funny christmas balls! 
Last night we curled up in bed after a long day of strolling around Düsseldorf, going for a run and making a delicious Quiche! Heart of Dixie, one TV show like Grey's Anatomy and "Alles was zählt" gave us enough fake gossip material for a week :)











No comments:

Post a Comment