Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

12/09/2013

Feels like home...

It is almost two months now that we live in our new apartment and it is already starting to feel like home! The walls in my room are painted, the furniture arranged in a way I am currently satisfied with and I have only one tiny box left that needs to be unpacked (if I only knew where to put it!) 

But here my accomplishments of the day! I finally installed my lamp! All by myself (including lots of playing around with the bare wires, unscrewing the old lamp etc.). The best part of it: I am still alive and my room is really in the last stage of completion! Consequently, I rewarded myself with a very first bath in our bathtub! "Where dreams come true - Home suite home!"




No comments:

Post a Comment