Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

12/05/2013

Lovely places

It is official. The "travel fever" has me back! As I am back in Germany for about 3 months now and somehow thought about everything I was able to see of the US during my stay. It was so much fun to see the Dolphins jumping in the Gulf of Mexico, experience the diverse culture of the Southern States in the States :) and so forth and so forth. 

However, a couple of months a ago I started a boring excel overview with not so boring content. A travel bucket list, which is - and probably will be - work in progress for the rest of my life :)

I am always happy about tips for the mentioned locations or new destinations! 
xx

p.s. There is no particular order when I want to see those places, all I know: I want to go there some time

Iguazu Falls on the border of Brazilian state Paraná and Argentine province Misiones


United States - Hawaii



No comments:

Post a Comment