Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

12/18/2013

Pre-Christmas Joy

The past weekend was so joyful it is hard to explain! We had our christmas party from work and danced the night away after a great evening filled with a beer tour, great dinner, even better conversation a comedian that made all our faces sore for the rest of the week and as already mentioned lots of dancing. 

Saturday and Sunday some friends and myself went to every single christmas market in Düsseldorf! Now we certainly know where to find the best gifts, authentic Glühwein or the cutest manger. 

Oh and after so much laughter and fun, we relaxed in the Sauna at the Münstertherme (I've already written about this magical place earlier, click here). Even though it is still a little weird to run around naked in the Sauna's here in Germany, the effect of the warm temperatures is undeniably great! 
Going there will definitely stay on my to do list for the coming winter months.

I wish you a pleasant, happy and relaxing rest of the week! Try to NOT get pulled into the pre-christmas freaky-ness and rather go have fun with friends, family and loved ones. 

Hugs*

p.s. yes! yes! I am still writing on my very own "Dear Future I am Ready" article. Estimated completion right before the next year starts :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment