Our day... Very busy
So actually i am far to lazy to write everything down in detail what we all have done last day, but it was just amazing! So here our schedule :
- Breakfast (buffet!!! PRETTY GOOD)
- Central Park ( horse karussel)
- walking & taking pictures in central park (see pic; then central park boathouse,...)
- MET (museum, Rembrandt exhibition)
- walking down 5th avenue
- walking around 59th street and went with the tram to roosevelt island (over the east river)
- used the metro (very important for dad *lol*)
- Macy balloon inflating (GREEEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!)
- restaurant "Cafe Frida" > mexican, great too! Cocktails, fajitas!!!
- Rockefeller centre (usually for seeing natasha bedingfield live in concert, for free BUT the thing was the concert wasn't at 7pm it started at 7am!!! so that was too late ;) )
- St. Patricks Church
- stores ...
- Horse coach tour in central park!!!!
- The Peninsula Hotel Roof Bar! (new york city night view)
- back to our hotel, shower, sleep ;)