Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

12/05/2007

bye bye Pattersons and hello again new york!!!






So here we go again! After my last day of work, my dad and i went back to the city. Then we just checked in our new hotel for the weekend, walked around (saw the rockefeller centre tree again), go tsome food aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand after that we finally went to the Christmas Show at Radio City Music Hall!!! It was amazing!!! I loved it! And the 2 hours had been over soo fast!!! my dad really looked at each other and thought that it would be just a break or something, but the show had been over...!!! I think that shows how great it was ;)Just unbelieveable cute, stunning, colorfull, cheering, festive,.... i could continue for hours ;) THat was really like christmas already for me and my dad! After that we just went "home" (freeeeeeezing)*haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment