Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

7/14/2013

Dancing the night away!


 After an exciting week Evelyn and I grabbed our dancing shoes to explore the nightlife in Buckhead (Atlanta). The Club of choice was "Havana". The people were fun and there was always a tune we liked on one of the three dance floors. Luckily I sticked to Fuij water as the lack of sleep is making me feel "great" already :) (benefits of living in a household with kids. Wake up/snuggle call at 7am!) 
Well, we are definitely going back again! 

Today will be a slower day. Walking the doggies, enjoying a coffee (or maybe a wine! Check out Starbucks new concept. I am intrigued!), hitting some balls on the tennis court and dreaming about seeing my puppy Lotti again soon (Cherry (l.) and Lotti (r.) in the picture above)! I miss that bundle of joy!

Enjoy your Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment