Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

9/26/2013

A pink day...

Yesterday was a very pink day. Not only did I have a very successful day at work (it already feels like I am part of the team and that I never want to leave my lovely colleagues!), but also some time to enjoy the beautiful weather. It is kind of obvious that I miss walking my dog and therefore still walk around the new city as if she would be by my side. Luckily I got the new phone to talk to my boyfriend and friends along the way. I can't believe that it's only 4 days that I live here now. This weekend I seriously need to find a couple more favorite spots in Düsseldorf. 

The little shop that makes their own Eclairs, macaroons and tiny cakes (Patisserie L'Eclair on Münsterstraße 6 - here is the fb link) and the right bank of the Rhine (also called Rheinufer) were definitely the highlights of the day! And to fight my flu an innocent smoothie a day is mandatory :)

Weekend here I come! It has been a great start into the work life so far! 
Can't wait to start my first trip back to Bamberg to see my loved ones! 




No comments:

Post a Comment