Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

9/15/2013

Playing housewife is relaxing sometimes...

This week was crazy. Working three jobs, trying to find a new apartment in Düsseldorf, preparing for the new job, taking my Java programming class from Udacity and naturally trying to spend as much time with my boyfriend and puppy as possible kind of wore me out. Decided to focus on two things this Sunday: Make good meals to relax and to finish my lessons (JAVA) for the week. 

This cake doesn't look so bad or?
Oh and I got a new iron yesterday (ours broke half a year ago and I kept borrowing our neighbors as we weren't sure if I am staying in Germany or not :) ) I think I am growing up. A new iron gets me excited... Weird world :) 

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment