Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

10/27/2013

A New City to Explore

Hello back! I am happy to announce that after moving 3 times in one month I finally arrived "home". My boyfriend came over to help me out a little (or to distract me by exploring the city!) Here a mix of our impressions from the weekend! I'll post pictures of the new apartment as soon as I am settled in! My flat mate will move in Monday! I am very excited for living here and starting my "new life" in Düsseldorf. Lotti (my puppy) is also back with me. Of course we showed her the doggy treat place "Dog's Deli". She was in love and got a free package of oatmeal/Cottage cheese treats. (She told me that she definitely wants to go back! :) )

Have a relaxing weekend! And keep sending me those nice apartment inspirations!
On another side note! I received a little surprise package from kekswerkstatt! The cookies for sparkling wine/prosecco/champagne were my favorites...! Thank you for that sweet surprise! 

Shopping Queens while daddy tries on suits... 

Beer from Düsseldorf. Brewed after a bavarian beer recipe :)

Uhhhh deliciousoooo °° Japanese restaurant (forgot the name :( )! The waiters weren't even able to talk German or English. So you know its good :)

Double date after a long day in the city! "Rodizio" was a lot of fun! Meat all you can handle plus some samba dancers and caipirinhas... Amazing combination! Fun fact of the evening: Anja and myself were pulled out of the crowd to dance with the samba dancers :)

And to top it off some sushi! heavenly! Somewhere in the old city of Düsseldorf. Loved that sauce and tiny chili "hair" with the sushi! My mouth starts watering when I look at it. I guess its not that bad after-all to not have plates or pans yet :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment