Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

10/19/2013

Impressions # 15

                                 
Its weekend! Time to stroll around the city and some shops before I move into my new apartment on sunday! Big life decisions ahead of me: what blender, iron board or washer to buy :( Welcome grown up life! Funny thing is that all those things will excited me once they arrive *haha* 

How do you like my new skirt? I fell in love instantly! (found at Zara) 

There is always something new and exciting to learn°°° True words from my Yogi Tea! 
I bumped into a lady that just got back from a doggy deli! Coolest idea ever! Lotti: Be ready to go shopping with Mami! (http://www.dogsdeli.de)
The most amazing thing during my stroll though: white strawberries! Didn't try them YET, but they definitely caught my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment