Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

12/02/2007

Wednesday... Christmastree lighting!!!

On wednesday my dad went to the city early in the morning and finally picked up my lost bag! The good news had been, that it was there!!! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Really!!! ;) So i stayed at home with our little Drama Queen ;) while my dad conquered the city totally on his own ;) And he was so proud , i loved it when he told me that he found his way with the subway and everything totally on his own! He is so great!
At night we met each other in the city in grand central station for enjoying the rockefeller centre christmas tree lighting! (i just say MOVIE: "(kevin) home alone")and it was great. Cold, crowded but an amazing experience! After that we went to Tao to have some sushi, which was delicious too, BUT then on our way back home my dad wasn't feeling that good anymore! He threw up in the train!!! He got my virus!! Perfectly on time for his birthday! i felt so sorry for him! But at least we still had a good day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment