Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

6/21/2013

Plans for the Week(end)!

I am ready for the weekend!
Can't wait to see my lovely Swedish friend who will be flying in from L.A. on Saturday (gosh, that sounds pretty cosmopolitan to have friends like that, doesn't it? :) )

We will get a convertible (don't know what type of car until Saturday, so cross your fingers that it will be bright and new!) and head out on Sunday for the amazing road trip in the shape of a heart!

I will try to keep up with my posts on this blog from all the amazing places we will go. Recommendations (restaurants, sights, music clubs etc.) always welcome!!!



I wish you a lovely weekend! I'll be back in Johns Creek around July 7th! Hopefully with some good news on the job hunt as well :)

kisses!

p.s. For all of you that didn't send me their mailing address yet, please do so! I don't want to not be able to send you a nice card from the trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment