I am still digesting everything we saw during the 10 days on the road.
Here some numbers:
- 55 hours and 30 seconds in the car
- 6 refills of the gas tank
- 2 heart attacks (due to the lack of gas IN the car)
- 11 state lines crossed
- 8 states visited
(Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee)
- 3 beaches conquered
- 1 jellyfish attack survived
- 10+ delicious meals consumed
- 4 out of 100 "safety points" in Tallahassee (= its a dangerous place)
- Total of 2600 miles travelled
EQUALS: great memories! I would do it again in an instant!